Pet Angel Rescue Bracelet, Guardian Angel Pet Rescue Jewelry, Animal Rescue Bracelet, Pet Shelter Volunteer Gift, Pet Rescue Worker Bracelet
"Dear Father, hear and bless Thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."
Calling All Pet Rescue Angels! Our "Pet Angel Rescue Bracelet" is lovingly made by Auntie Angel Designs for those who have a calling to help the voiceless. This paw prints awareness rescue ribbon-inspired bracelet is a fabulous keepsake gift that a special lady involved in rescue and shelter work is sure to love and cherish.
This lovely beaded paw prints bracelet is strung on wire with hematite beads, Chinese crystal-faceted beads, wavy copper rhinestone bead spacers, fine filigree antiqued copper bead caps, and fine filigree silver-plated bead caps. A silver-plated paw prints awareness ribbon charm tops an independent pewter angel wings with halo charm. Both dangle from an adorable tiny paw prints silver-plated charm bail. This piece is finished with our popular silver-plated paw print magnetic clasp.
Please note: Bead arrangements may vary depending on the size of the wearer's wrist.
Please include your wrist size, NOT your bracelet size.
The "Pet Angel Rescue Bracelet" comes in its own gift box with ribbon and is ready for gift-giving. I include a small gift enclosure card and envelope for your heart-felt message to be handwritten on the card, IF you are giving this as a gift. Please let me know!
If I am sending this gift for you, please include your message in the Note from Buyer box and let me know how you would like to "sign" your name to the card. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact me. I will also contact you if I have any questions. Please be sure to check your e-mail after your order is placed so there is no delay in fulfilling your order.
Thank you for your purchase and for allowing me to serve you!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jean B. Brudd, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: 3509 E. Rosegreen Avenue, Nampa, Idaho 83686
See something you like but want to remove or replace a charm, just ask! To make a bracelet personalized that is not offered as a hand-stamped/engraved piece, the price of the bracelet will become the price of the existing hand-stamped/engraved bracelets. If you would like this service, please contact me.
Artisan (handmade) copper and pewter charms are made out of metal clay and CANNOT be hand-stamped/engraved on the back.
If you want a certain piece but don't see it in a size you need, just ask!
Bracelets are constructed on a bead board using the size of the wearer's wrist. Please measure your wrist TWICE with a tape measure and provide that measurement to me when you place your order. I CANNOT use the size of a favorite bracelet or watch that you own as each piece is unique.
The average size female wrist is 7 inches.
I do not include pricing information when your gift is sent to someone. The recipient will receive my shop's packing slip with identifying information.
Each piece is lovingly boxed and wrapped with a coordinating ribbon. A coordinating blank gift enclosure card is included with each piece if I am sending the item to you for you to give to your special someone IF you mark that your item is "gift" during the checkout process.
If I am sending the gift to your special someone, please fill out Etsy's free gift card message feature, and don't forget to note how you would like to "sign" your name to the gift message!
Please do not wear your jewelry to bed, while washing dishes, while taking a shower, while swimming in a lake, a pool, the ocean, during playtime/recreational activities ... Your piece will last for years to come if you treat it with kindness.
All metal, except platinum and 14K gold, will tarnish. Metal will tarnish with sweat and perfume. I provide a sample Sunshine polishing cloth to remove tarnish from the metal components of your piece. Please do NOT use cleaning chemicals to remove tarnish from your piece.
Cremation jewelry CANNOT be returned for a refund under any circumstances. Please follow the instructions sent with your cremation jewelry and handle and wear your precious piece and loved one's ashes with the utmost care. See the jewelry care instructions in my shop for general jewelry care guidelines.
Each piece is carefully inspected by me before it is shipped. If your jewelry arrives and was damaged in the shipping process, I will ask for photograph(s) to show the damage to support my insurance claim with the United States Postal Service. At that time we may discuss replacement of that specific piece, if still offered in my shop, or one of equal style and value.
All of my bracelets are strung on jeweler's wire, but wire does wear overtime and can break. Some of us are harder on our jewelry than others, and I understand that.
For US Customers only: If your bracelet breaks within one year from date of purchase, please contact me. You will return the bracelet to me, at your cost, so that I can reuse the charm, the toggle clasp, and any usable beads and components. I am happy to restring the bracelet and replace any missing beads at that time at no charge and will return the item to you at my cost.
After one year from the date of purchase there is another breakage, I am happy to restring your piece again, but you will be responsible for mailing costs to and from my shop per each occurrence.
You may find this link helpful for general guidelines in determining when your package may reach you once it is shipped from my shop in Nampa, Idaho. https://www.reference.com/business-finance/long-first-class-mail-arrive-9db4b3e2a08ac6a